arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Easy phpMyAdmin Installation On Linux
Brilliant tutorial again @Mashiro  No steps missed.  I sailed through it perfectly. My phpmyadmin is working as it should and also looked exactly as in your examples every step of the way. Many many thanks for posting it.

In the weeks preceding your first tutorial for LEMP + WP, while I was trying a great number of tutorials on the Web you can't imagine the inquiries on the Web for why phpmyadmin wouldn't work. Right from LAMP to LEMP, there were so many issues.  I couldn't make it work either.

My main issue was "chown" and I now see why it wouldn't work.  And then the configuration afterwards.  I haven't come across a single reply to the inquiries that included a suggestion for additional configuration.  

Again many thanks for this great tutorial.  With the detailed explanations behind all of the steps I feel completely empowered as I have a much greater understanding for how it works.  Like matching the Database Version with the PHPmyAdmin version - that also didn't come up before and I think must be one other large reason for phpmyadmin not working before.   Cool

I've just thought of something. If one has more than one Website on the VPS, i.e. two URLs instead of the main one. Is there a way that phpmyadmin can include databases from other URL's on the same VPS? Or does one need to create a phpmyadmin for each URL?
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Easy phpMyAdmin Installation On Linux - by deanhills - 05-27-2021, 07:50 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting