arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinion For Free Tier From Reputed Host
Hi all,

I've been looking for a few days now to select which reputed host (like AWS, GCP, and Azure) that have free tier for their VPS. This VPS will be used for my new startup and I wanted to start with free before committing to pay them. I've checked similar thread where @Mashiro gave a Quora answer where to host a Node.JS app. The answer also stated some reputed host like AWS, GCP, Azure, and DO.

I already checked GCP and it says it doesn't have a external public IP address so it definitely out from the list. For DO, I think I'll use my student voucher from GitHub Edu (then add $20 more) which allow me to have $10/month VPS for a straight year. For the other two, I don't have any opinion yet since I haven't used it yet. If I need to choose between AWS and Azure, I think I'm going to be more AWS-ish since they product (I believe) is more complete than Azure.

So for the other three, have you guys used them before? How is it likes and which one do you think the most OK to use?

Cheers  Smile
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!

Messages In This Thread
Opinion For Free Tier From Reputed Host - by tiwil - 07-01-2021, 04:21 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-14-2021, 07:35 AM
Last Post: sagher
05-31-2020, 04:41 PM
Last Post: TimeRider

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting