arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you heard about Pegasus Spyware?
Agreed @Littlemaster.  We should all be careful with our phones as these hackers and mischief makers are getting more and more sophisticated with exploits.  Smart phones must be very popular for that now.

I never answer a call that I don't have an educated guess who it is from.  It's quite easy in South Africa to look at the phone number that is ringing as they usually look different from the standard phone numbers we phone every day.  I immediately put a block on it and delete the call from my phone.  But even with taking those precautions, I also turn my blue tooth off all of the time.  I have the bare essential apps on my phone. The less the better for me as they could also be a source of exploits.I'm probably being over cautious but South Africa is known for its above average  phone fraud and SIM swapping exploits.  One can't be cautious enough.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you heard about Pegasus Spyware? - by deanhills - 07-21-2021, 01:55 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting