arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOST UR VPS? GRAB ONE AT LNB FOR FREE!!!
I was way too busy so I totally forgot about this and I guess I should have given an update. Sadly it didn't work as I expected. I so I asked for a VPS and selected VPS which was offered for 22 monthly posts. It's box with 3 or 5 GB RAM. I was told I need to complete 22 posts before apply for it. So I told that's not how it works and We complete the post quota after receiving the VPS. So It was agreed and VPS was given. was sent login details in a PM and I logged into the panel and found 5GB server there.

I had been so busy so I didn't do anything at all. After today I found free time so I had decided to install and configure. Login to the panel and found VPS was gone. So I asked in VPS and I Was told "VPS was suspended due abuse and terminated.". I asked for more details and then was told excatly this

" There was used mire than 7GB ram. Or someone have got your access that you giving, we got complaints from the RSA about this. They forced us to take action witin 24h. The abuse report is in that link. "

Link was -

REASON: Flooding/malicious activities found by monitoring
LINK: https://pastebin.com/SFe5ZVGL

I got paniced and started checking PC for everything as well as sent msgs to all my server providers asking to see if any kind of compromize has happened. My Desktop has nothing and I was replied by providers saying nothing unusual happening in servers either. So I can't think of anything apart from a bruteforce or DDOS on IP address since I hadn't even touch it and nothing gone wrong in my other servers or PC. If the forum is compromized and PM was read by someone and taken details? That's a posibility but unlikely. I didn't look anything or bother since These days I really don't have time to waste on.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Messages In This Thread
RE: LOST UR VPS? GRAB ONE AT LNB FOR FREE!!! - by xdude - 08-29-2021, 01:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-14-2021, 07:35 AM
Last Post: sagher
05-31-2020, 04:41 PM
Last Post: TimeRider

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting