arrow_upward

List of Forums for which Post Credits and Points are disabled?
@arsalahmed786 @tiwil @tryp4vps

Thank you for your feedback.

I was unaware (am sure I'm not the only member) that the disabled for points forums have been listed with the VPS Plans Announcement.  Like who would be looking for a list of the disabled for points forums in a VPS Plans Announcement?  Add to this the fact that the search tool of myBB Forums is not the greatest, only those who have been around for a very long time really know where the information is.  I had to create a thread to find out where it is.

Maybe there is a case to be made to in addition to having the info with the VPS Plans Announcement, to also have an Announcement that deals specifically with the post rules and points that can be earned.  Maybe under an Announcement heading like - How to post for a VPS or VPS Post FAQs.  It could be easy to just copy the post requirement info from the Packages announcement to a new Announcement, and maybe add a few points.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [PENDING] Uses of credits
06-06-2020, 12:13 PM
Last Post: deanhills
11-13-2019, 04:29 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting