arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xiaomi vs Huawei and other budget brands
(01-27-2021, 04:44 PM)xdude Wrote: We need a solid alternative to Android which can be used universally. These US trades crap effect everyone else too. But I think I think some of those big none US phone companies are developing couple of alternative platforms. Hopefully there will be a platform which can real competition to Android.

@tbelldesignco

Yes some of these latest Xiaomi phones are really worth their prices. Not just those high-end series but also there are really good low-end Redmi phones such as Redmi 9C.

I think the biggest edge to Android right now is the number of applications that are readily available on playstore (for free/paid), and because of its popularity its well tested by hackers and frequently gets security updates.

Such a thing would be hard to manage for a new OS, and would be an ambitious project to say the least. Still, the way USA is implementing domination using Android, I don't think it'd be long before a strong rival from China comes up with equal or better performance.

However that's not all there is to it, If such an OS was to be made by China, USA would most likely ban it on day 1 and won't allow it to be sold on US Soil...since we all know the majority of tech youtubers/tech magazines are USA based, they won't be able to review the new OS and thus it probably  won't gain any fame in US or the rest of the world.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Xiaomi vs Huawei and other budget brands - by Honey - 01-28-2021, 08:07 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-14-2018, 05:31 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting