arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xiaomi vs Huawei and other budget brands
(01-29-2021, 01:06 PM)Honey Wrote: Hmm I see, well Huawei(Especially Huawei's sub-company Honor)  was very popular here(Pakistan) before the ban, and was preferred due to their good performance for the cost. However, after the ban only the older models (with Android) are still preferred..

Are the people in SA/CA really comfortable without Play Store? I mean there must be only a limited number of applications in Huawei's store. I heard recently that Huawei has decided to sell Honor to a USA Firm, which is a sign I guess that the company is loosing their foothold...

I don't think Huawei going to the phone market just like that. Yes, they will have setbacks and profit losses for a while. But they will find ways to get back on the market. Yes, Their own App store is still small there will be more and more apps in that. Also, their phones are not bad at all.

Another thing is in the last few years there is a competition between Huawei and Xiaomi for the Asian phone market. Especially for quality budget phones. Huawei had been on top of the market for a long time and they even start increasing phone prices slowly. Xiaomi has started released phones with near the same specs for a cheaper price. I research the latest phone of these 2 brands for months last year. I noticed for every Huawei phone model there is a Xiaomi phone which is either cheaper or with better specs or both.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Messages In This Thread
RE: Xiaomi vs Huawei and other budget brands - by xdude - 01-29-2021, 05:33 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-14-2018, 05:31 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting