arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xiaomi vs Huawei and other budget brands
(01-29-2021, 10:50 PM)LightDestory Wrote: I think you can't believe on chinese brands... the chinese market is just fraud after fraud. Brands? Everything in China is just Oppo or Huawei.

OnePlus, PocoPhone, Xiaomi, Honor are just rebrand of Oppo or Huawei phones. But what you get from this rebrand? A less tested software. Look at PocoPhone F2, OnePlus 7 and one of the top tier of Oppo... THEY ARE THE SAME but with different Android flavors, rispectly: AOSP-similar, Oxygen OS, ColorOS.

If you want to buy a "from-China" device, buy a major brand one such as Oppo or Huawei, you will have a better after market experience.

5 years ago I would totally agree with you. That's why I went for an older flagship Samsung phone for the price of a brand new Huawei phone. But since then I have seen things changing a lot. That those times only good Huawei phones were those their top tire models. I wouldn't even consider Xiaomi. But then I get to find out a lot about these since some of my friends bought phones from both these brands. They have been quite happy with their performance. Also, I have been using Xiaomi Remid 9 since last August and I'm seriously impressed with it. I would say these phones are better than the Samsung budget models you get for the same price.

I don't know about other brands but I think Huawei and Xiaomi are moving toward the quality phone brands, that's if they are already not there. They have already done very well at budget and medium level phone markets. I don't think they are at the same level as Apple and Samsung when it comes to flagship-level phones since these later brands have many new technologies they prefer not to share or sell. Ofc there are plenty of cheap and terrible not so well known Chinese phone brands. But I'm just talking about these 2 brands plus Oppo.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Messages In This Thread
RE: Xiaomi vs Huawei and other budget brands - by xdude - 01-30-2021, 02:45 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-14-2018, 05:31 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting