arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xiaomi vs Huawei and other budget brands
(01-30-2021, 12:44 PM)xdude Wrote: @deanhills @Honey

Oh, I forgot to write this before. I don't think Huawei going to sell Honor to a US company. Remember there is a total blacklist that makes it impossible for any US company to do anything with Huawei let alone buying part of it. Plus I don't think US companies would do it even if it's possible. No way anyone can market such a budget phone brand there especially a Chinese one. Remember we are not talking about those Huawei phones here. just the sub-brand. Plus from what I have seen you can get good second-hand phones or a brand old version of phones for quite cheap there is the USA. That's another reason why cheap low budget phones have a hard time entering that market.

Excellent point @xdude. However I still think Huawei will find a backdoor somewhere to do business with the States. I'm almost certain they have been doing it right from the beginning of their ban. Like not directly with the head office company in the US, but maybe a subsidiary in a third world country somewhere. Wheels within wheels within wheels. Tongue
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Xiaomi vs Huawei and other budget brands - by deanhills - 01-30-2021, 12:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-14-2018, 05:31 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting