arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xiaomi vs Huawei and other budget brands
(01-31-2021, 03:18 PM)sohamb03 Wrote: It's in a good condition still and works just fine. Only downside is that it's bloated with MI's own apps which heavily reduce the usable storage space on the phone. Smile
Can't one just delete those apps though? Facebook was the first app I deleted when I got my Sony Xperia in 2016. I went through all of the settings. First thing I did was to delete all of the notifications in the settings, and the sounds so the phone will always be quiet except for phone calls. I was brutal with Facebook, and irritated, because it was one of the apps that were more or less rubbed under my nose by Sony Xperia/Android when I first opened the phone. It had to go.

Now if I only can do the same with my SIM provider notifications. Wish I could turn them off. The amount of spam via my SIM provider is unbelievable. Tongue

Back to Xiaomi REDMI 9A. I remember how popular it was at the time it was released in 2019. I found an interesting article about why things have gone quiet. There was a #10 release in 2020, but not a #11 release in 2021 as possibly due to Covid 19 #10 had not done as well during 2020. Hope the company is going to survive this:
https://www.techradar.com/news/what-happ...est-phones
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Xiaomi vs Huawei and other budget brands - by deanhills - 01-31-2021, 09:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-14-2018, 05:31 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting