arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xiaomi vs Huawei and other budget brands
(01-31-2021, 09:39 PM)deanhills Wrote: Can't one just delete those apps though? Facebook was the first app I deleted when I got my Sony Xperia in 2016. I went through all of the settings.  First thing I did was to delete all of the notifications in the settings, and the sounds so the phone will always be quiet except for phone calls.  I was brutal with Facebook, and irritated, because it was one of the apps that were more or less rubbed under my nose by Sony Xperia/Android when I first opened the phone.  It had to go.

Now if I only can do the same with my SIM provider notifications. Wish I could turn them off. The amount of spam via my SIM provider is unbelievable.  Tongue
I doubt the number of apps that can be deleted.I don't how the International MIUI behaves,but I believe that some apps are unremovable.

Take my current phone (Huawei Honor X10) for example.At least six apps are unremovable and can not disabled without special procedures(adb,root etc.).What's more,as these OSs are heavily modified,there are more hidden apps that are unremovable and can not be disabled.
[Image: Screenshot-20210201-163614-com-huawei-an...uncher.jpg]

And when it comes to "SIM provider notification"...Well we(not only me,most people in China suffers this) often receive promotional messages and even calls from them.I even blacklisted some advertising numbers of my provider.Attached photo show the calls blocked.
[Image: Screenshot-20210201-164326-com-huawei-systemmanager.jpg]
VPS 3 Provided by Post4vps and Racknerd .

Messages In This Thread
RE: Xiaomi vs Huawei and other budget brands - by mzltest - 02-01-2021, 08:45 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-14-2018, 05:31 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting