arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xiaomi vs Huawei and other budget brands
(02-02-2021, 05:38 AM)mzltest Wrote: 3rd-party apps like facebook can be uninstalled and you can safely think this is a complete removal - There isn't too much benefit for them to hide these apps.
OK that's a relief.  I'm sure I must have uninstalled it.  Thanks for the tip.

(02-02-2021, 05:38 AM)mzltest Wrote: For some apps that are provided by your phone manufacturer ,the best(without losing warranty) thing you can do is to disable and/or uninstall updates.
How about Google Play - is that an App that comes from Sony Xperia?  I've been able to silence notifications on it, but it's still there.  I also don't really want to get rid of it, as who knows, maybe one day I'll become crazy enough to use some of its apps.

(02-02-2021, 05:38 AM)mzltest Wrote: Anyway,the original Android is the best choice if you want a totally-clean phone.Other OSs/UIs always include extended functions and you can not easily remove them.
I really like Android - and yes for that - as the more I explore it, the better it gets for me.  Also on tabloids.  I prefer the older models of Android though.  Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat - past Nougat it's not as simple and streamlined and getting too bulky to my taste.

Getting back to topic (before someone reports off-topic posts) a budget brand that seems to be doing well too is Samsung budget model - A series. For the A series A31 is getting a very good write up presently. What makes it stand out is battery life. It also has a traditional Jack connection. On the con side graphics is not as high quality as the Samsung expensive phones. Here is a quality review from GSMArena:

Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Xiaomi vs Huawei and other budget brands - by deanhills - 02-02-2021, 11:27 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-14-2018, 05:31 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting