arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xiaomi vs Huawei and other budget brands
(02-03-2021, 07:28 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: But actually only a few 3rd-party apps can be uninstalled or disabled in Xiaomi phones.

All other Xiaomi's own bloated apps cannot be uninstalled unless you have root access. Without rooting, these bloated apps cannot even be disabled.

So I suppose the best solution should be to root the Xiaomi phones. Smile
Yeah.One of a advantage of Xiaomi is you can easily modify it.A slogan of Xiaomi at a early time is "Developed for fever" and yes,you can easily found toturials and resources for Xiaomi phones.
So if you want more customizable experiences,I recommend Xiaomi.

(02-02-2021, 11:27 AM)deanhills Wrote: (......)

Getting back to topic (before someone reports off-topic posts) a budget brand that seems to be doing well too is Samsung budget model - A series. For the A series A31 is getting a very good write up presently. What makes it stand out is battery life. It also has a traditional Jack connection.  On the con side graphics is not as high quality as the Samsung expensive phones. Here is a quality review from GSMArena:

That sounds good.I searched the web but it seems it is not available here.

If you still remember Motorola,recently this company announced a phone called Morotola Edge S,starting at ¥1999(~$305) and is loaded with 6GB+128GB memory,Qualcomm 870,etc.Compared with Redmi K30 Ultra,which announced months earlier,having the same price.*Both are all cheap phones but Morotola has better performance while Redmi feels better.

* :https://www.gizbot.com/new-mobiles/compare/redmi-k30-ultra-vs-motorola-edge-s/
VPS 3 Provided by Post4vps and Racknerd .

Messages In This Thread
RE: Xiaomi vs Huawei and other budget brands - by mzltest - 02-04-2021, 06:58 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-14-2018, 05:31 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting