arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xiaomi vs Huawei and other budget brands
(02-17-2021, 06:20 AM)sagher Wrote: I am not agree with this. even if you even seen Infinix. the price range is almost 35 to 50 % decrease with same specs phones. with complete accessories set and work perfect. many many happy customers of Humingbird OS. 
and if you talk about future i here the news that companies now launch a branded bluetooth handsfree in box pack with phone. and the second news is to make a dlna or wifi direct connection to wireless handsfree which instantly charging via signal Amp current. but its still rumors. however if we see the acceleration of technology changes day by day. nothing should be impossible. 
No one need wired handsfree now a days. 5G is the pioneer for all these rumors. so wait for 5G and soon we see 5G tech equipped accessories.

Seems Xiaomi thinks otherwise and it's working for them. Their goal is Quality phones for an affordable price. Their customer base is ever rising so their setup working for them. Especially since this problem Huawei having with the US government. I'm sure they can add one of that 1USD handsfree along with the phone but it won't do any good for them. Just like @tryp4vps said we can buy those from a third party for cheaper and I don't think most of their customers want phone price to go up considerably because of a handsfree. As for those who want high-quality products there is always Apple and Samsung. Of you have to pay double for that but it's a choice. I think Xiaomi is more for those who want a quality phone for chapter price. For photos, videos, or high-quality sounds I wouldn't recommend low or medium-range Xiaomi phones anyway.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Messages In This Thread
RE: Xiaomi vs Huawei and other budget brands - by xdude - 02-18-2021, 04:35 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-14-2018, 05:31 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting