arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xiaomi vs Huawei and other budget brands
(02-18-2021, 04:35 PM)xdude Wrote: Seems Xiaomi thinks otherwise and it's working for them. Their goal is Quality phones for an affordable price. Their customer base is ever rising so their setup working for them. Especially since this problem Huawei having with the US government. I'm sure they can add one of that 1USD handsfree along with the phone but it won't do any good for them. Just like @tryp4vps said we can buy those from a third party for cheaper and I don't think most of their customers want phone price to go up considerably because of a handsfree. As for those who want high-quality products there is always Apple and Samsung. Of you have to pay double for that but it's a choice. I think Xiaomi is more for those who want a quality phone for chapter price. For photos, videos, or high-quality sounds I wouldn't recommend low or medium-range Xiaomi phones anyway.

I am not lag down Xiaomi. because i am also a Fan and ex user of Xiaomi. but i have only one issue which is same for One+ phones that if your phone damaged accidently then you just exhausted to search panels, batteries, touch etc ... lack of availability. 

and the reason of handsfree. if you are a good music listener you admit it that different smartphones has different output audio Amp and db. Apple handsfree not work properly on any china phone. even samsung handsfree not provide proper output because speaker coil is exactly design and manufacture according to coming db and amp. hope you understand. and that is also a big reason that after some days or weeks the cheaper handsfree go dead.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart

Messages In This Thread
RE: Xiaomi vs Huawei and other budget brands - by sagher - 02-19-2021, 05:57 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-14-2018, 05:31 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting