arrow_upward

Google or FB Review as the Link requirement
(08-27-2020, 09:41 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: Great suggestion! I like your idea very much. It will be a good balance for all kinds of forum members if it is properly implemented.  

Just want to add that I do not want to limit to websites such as Facebook or Google. In fact, I am trying my best to stop me from using  Facebook and Google services because I do not like their monopoly....... Hope you guys can understand too.  Smile

Haha .... @tryp4vps I feel exactly the same about the two - maybe we should opt for more technical groups like Quora instead. At Gigarocket our owner has member registration enabled through Facebook, and you can't imagine the bot sign ups we're getting via that route. It's the Wild West there. But at the same time, even though I see it as evil, there are parts of Facebook that work very well. Like in the community I live in, they don't use Websites for their businesses, but mostly Facebook pages through Groups. It's a community thing. If you want to do business with others you need to be active in Facebook and join quite a number of groups. Fortunately the groups are closed groups and well administrated. You can't imagine how skilled these guys are at using every possible design option that Facebook has. For me Google is evil. But somehow they have tools that work. But yes, maybe we need to be selective where the reviews are posted.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Google or FB Review as the Link requirement - by deanhills - 08-28-2020, 05:31 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-05-2020, 08:58 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt
07-31-2019, 10:45 AM
Last Post: tryp4vps
07-29-2019, 09:42 AM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting