arrow_upward

Google or FB Review as the Link requirement
@xdude

I think I like your points. It is true that I was thinking about giving something more personally too. I also want to write more on other hosting sites too. But I wanted to and still keep them personal.I am thankful to Post4VPS , Dynamo, Deanhills , Shadow Hosting, Manal and staffs . So It was bugging me that I should not sit still just because I am not being forced to contribute more. So I am and will keep doing what I do.

But I must say that I didnt think about proposing such a change here. BUt Now that i think about it. You have good points. It is doable and should be done.

So I think it is a good idea.

Though I would like to request Hidden Refuse to say what he thinks on this. He always seems to have very good points on things.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Google or FB Review as the Link requirement - by rudra - 08-29-2020, 07:21 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-05-2020, 08:58 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt
07-31-2019, 10:45 AM
Last Post: tryp4vps
07-29-2019, 09:42 AM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting