arrow_upward

Google or FB Review as the Link requirement
(08-29-2020, 06:38 AM)xdude Wrote: @deanhills

I understand the concern about English and writing. I think @rudra did voice this too. But the beauty of this is it's really not a big deal. If someone can write a few senses in the level of English we have in this forum then it's more than enough. Actually I would encourage them to get few of these in their local languages. For example, @Manal is from India. He uses a data center in Pune too, I think. So if any Indian look for hosting from India and if they search Google local search, Those reviews written in Hindi would be a good boost. Remember product reviews are not all about SEO. it's more about advertising. If you guys still worry then members can post review first in our private support forum.

About reviewing in other sites. Well, it's good. But here I'm talking about Google and Facebook Product Reviews. These are the 2 sites where you get most of the traffic today. Even just a 5-star rating in one of these sites are more important than long quora of reviews. I don't like their monopoly but this is how it works. This is all about trying to give the best for sponsors rather than going against the trends. I like Quora too as the third option but, I don't want to mess with them.

Agreed @xdude. Localisation is very important in this case. Well, as you gave Manal's example and myself being an Indian too, I totally support this idea. I've a friend who is a bot developer, he needed to buy a VPS for hosting his bot. I told him that he can get such VPSes for quite cheap especially because his bot is only for a private server. Now why I'm saying all of this is - his Dad isn't convinced of the other providers. That is unless he finds a good review of that host in his regional language he won't risk his card there. And so my friend had a hard time getting the VPS. IIRC they settled with HostNamaste at insanely expensive price.

+1 from me for a review in regional language. And since it's Google and Facebook review it'll trigger a large audience, and I'm willing to contribute too if this is approved. Smile (No comments about the monopoly part Tongue)
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Google or FB Review as the Link requirement - by Sn1F3rt - 08-29-2020, 07:48 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-05-2020, 08:58 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt
07-31-2019, 10:45 AM
Last Post: tryp4vps
07-29-2019, 09:42 AM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting