arrow_upward

Google or FB Review as the Link requirement
@deanhills

Well, These reviews are not related to the forum language or forum directly. What we try here is to give bigger exposure for sponsors in the 2 biggest traffic sources out there. If you are looking from a marketing side, it's we try tapping into a customer base that doesn't use English or not comfortable with English. Yes, the majority of these product reviews will be in English since it's quite easy. But having a few reviews those local languages would boost the overall credibility as well the attention of none English speaking customers. Remember these are not technical reviews but just customers' views of the service. All you need is something like " I use ABC hosting service and so far having a great experience. Servers are fast and support is great. Can't expect anymore more than this. ". This is more than enough as a review along with 5-star rating. Plus reviews from different languages give a vibe this service has been used to people from different countries without a problem. I think that also a boost for their brand.

@rudra

You are right. I think every holder should try to give whatever than can personally, apart from this. Someone who's a Twitter user can do Tweets etc. But you have to be careful with some sites like Reddit and Quora. Shouldn't touch reddit at all and only skilled writers like your self should make reviews at Quora. Rest can just Like the post give a positive comment about each person's experience. Too many posts about same the service would make it look like spam.

It would be even better if we can open discussion about sponsors, members, and staff for finding better ways to help sponsors get better returns. But I don't know it would work since most of the sponsors are not so active in the forum. Maybe the Staff can reach them and get their insight about what do they expect.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Google or FB Review as the Link requirement - by xdude - 08-29-2020, 04:40 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-05-2020, 08:58 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt
07-31-2019, 10:45 AM
Last Post: tryp4vps
07-29-2019, 09:42 AM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting