arrow_upward

Google or FB Review as the Link requirement
(08-29-2020, 03:58 PM)deanhills Wrote: @xdude I'm just wondering here though.  The Forum language is English.  If the review were in a regional language, wouldn't there be the expectation of the Forum to serve the regional language too?  @Manal English is above average excellent.  I have the feeling that those capable of writing quality reviews would be able to do that better in English as that is the tech language they are used to - we get most of the info in English.  Those who are lazy or we are used to getting one-liner posts or not so easy to understand content may present low quality reviews in their native language which may be difficult to control and moderate.  And do more harm than good.

English doesn't matter. As long as the review is written by the server owner and is honest, it's good. Once someone else writes for them, it feels and looks sketchy. Shadow Hosting is based on truth.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Google or FB Review as the Link requirement - by Manal - 08-29-2020, 06:57 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-05-2020, 08:58 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt
07-31-2019, 10:45 AM
Last Post: tryp4vps
07-29-2019, 09:42 AM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting