arrow_upward

Google or FB Review as the Link requirement
(08-29-2020, 04:40 PM)xdude Wrote: @deanhills

Well, These reviews are not related to the forum language or forum directly. What we try here is to give bigger exposure for sponsors in the 2 biggest traffic sources out there. If you are looking from a marketing side, it's we try tapping into a customer base that doesn't use English or not comfortable with English. Yes, the majority of these product reviews will be in English since it's quite easy. But having a few reviews those local languages would boost the overall credibility as well the attention of none English speaking customers. Remember these are not technical reviews but just customers' views of the service. All you need is something like " I use ABC hosting service and so far having a great experience. Servers are fast and support is great. Can't expect anymore more than this. ". This is more than enough as a review along with 5-star rating. Plus reviews from different languages give a vibe this service has been used to people from different countries without a problem. I think that also a boost for their brand.

OK get it @xdude Smile  Thanks for explaining it.  You guys are saying that even members like you who have the ability of contributing quality reviews in English could do this in your own language when the platform you are providing it to is served by a local language - it would blend in much better and provide an opportunity for a review and wider coverage.  Makes good sense and sounds like a great idea.

Also thanks for your feedback @Manal.  Get it that for you too it doesn't matter whether the quality review is in English or a local language.  it's the coverage that matters.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Google or FB Review as the Link requirement - by deanhills - 08-31-2020, 06:41 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-05-2020, 08:58 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt
07-31-2019, 10:45 AM
Last Post: tryp4vps
07-29-2019, 09:42 AM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting