arrow_upward

Google or FB Review as the Link requirement
(08-31-2020, 04:56 PM)sohamb03 Wrote: ....... Just a suggestion, instead of debating over which platform to choose, why not leave it on the users? Like make a "review on any social media platform" a general requirement, and users can do their part on the platform they are most active. I guess that'd be fair for both the sponsor and the VPS holder instead of specifying a particular platform for the person to post (where he may not be active at all for instance).

I like this suggestion and we should provide more options for our forum members. For those who love Google and Facebook, they can keep using them but for the others, they shall be allowed to use other platforms they may suggest on their own. And it also brings great diversity of link sources which is good for our sponsors.

(09-01-2020, 06:32 AM)xdude Wrote: @tryp4vps @sohamb03

Sorry guys Twitter has no use in this particular case. You can use Twitter has something additional to this. We use the Product rating option of Google and Facebook. The review is part of that. Twitter doesn't have this option. Also, it's built for something different. Tweets are like short term announcements. Unless it's something that will go viral like crazy it just dies without reaching anyone or anywhere. Unless you guys have Twitter accounts that have 1000's of followers who are crazy about buying web hosting these won't become viral. Even if you guys have still these Tweets won't last long. We are talking about Product Ratings and these things need to last long.

Sorry I would say I disagree. I believe very few of our members can write lengthy Product Rating reviews, even in their own languages.

Instead, many members should be able to write short reviews, or use social media platforms to help promote lengthy reviews written by other capable members.

And in fact I can see a lots of Twitter tweets can last very long in search engines, while many poorly written Product Rating reviews from Google or Facebook just disappear very fast.

lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Google or FB Review as the Link requirement - by tryp4vps - 09-07-2020, 10:05 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-05-2020, 08:58 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt
07-31-2019, 10:45 AM
Last Post: tryp4vps
07-29-2019, 09:42 AM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting