arrow_upward

Google or FB Review as the Link requirement
(09-30-2020, 03:47 PM)xdude Wrote: @tryp4vps

I haven't seen many who can't write a decent sentence or two in English here. Now if there are anyone who can't do than they would have to worry about the review post more than this. Anyone who can do the Review post this one is nothing. In a rare case if it's really a problem that member can talk to staff and see what they can do about it. In a case like that its totally fine to do it in their own language. I think I mentioned before it can even work better.

Twitter is powerful but not for something like this. Every social platform as strong points and weak points. This is not something Twitter is cut out for.
I agree with you. Not everyone is very comfortable to write in English. Everyone should get the opportunity to make the post in the language they primarily use. That'd not only make the post look better in language, but also will be more effective than forcefully writing in English. 

Yes Twitter isn't meant for writing reviews. On top of that making reference to Post4VPS, the sponsor and the VPS specs and performance review is kinda difficult within that word limit. 

I still go by my suggestion earlier that VPS holders should get a chance to choose where they'd like to post. Smile
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Google or FB Review as the Link requirement - by Sn1F3rt - 09-30-2020, 03:51 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-05-2020, 08:58 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt
07-31-2019, 10:45 AM
Last Post: tryp4vps
07-29-2019, 09:42 AM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting