arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPS control Panel Comparisons (FREE)
(04-01-2021, 04:32 PM)tiwil Wrote: Thanks for the recap @TrK. I'm with Cyberpanel right now, I just don't find any other panel that is easy and intuitive to use. I cannot pass with other panel until Cyberpanel shutted down (same reason why I switch to Cyberpanel from VestaCP).

I tried HestiaCP before, really looks like VestaCP but still have bugs here and there. They're keeping to update it which is very good but for now it's still pretty hard, at least for me, to use HestiaCP. So my choice still for Cyberpanel.

You can try aaPanel it supports nginx, apache and OLS as modules(one at a time) they said they are working on configuring apache + nginx(reverse proxy) which would be really interesting to see. As for hestiaCP yeah there are bugs yet to be found my time with it was flawless i hardly encountered any bugs, maybe it was because i only used it for like a week? who knows.
Currently each and every server of mine is equipped with aaPanel i found it much more impressive than any other panel out it's just the team behind it is native chinese and they misssed some things like a responsive UI and made their mobile application paid, well if someone knows android app development it isn't that hard to develop an app for it as it comes with fully functional API so yeah it's really a great piece of work at least for now.

Regards
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]

Messages In This Thread
VPS control Panel Comparisons (FREE) - by TrK - 03-31-2021, 05:36 AM
RE: VPS control Panel Comparisons (FREE) - by TrK - 03-31-2021, 12:17 PM
RE: VPS control Panel Comparisons (FREE) - by TrK - 04-02-2021, 04:02 AM
RE: VPS control Panel Comparisons (FREE) - by TrK - 04-03-2021, 03:44 PM
RE: VPS control Panel Comparisons (FREE) - by TrK - 04-07-2021, 07:41 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting