arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPS control Panel Comparisons (FREE)
(04-02-2021, 05:01 AM)tiwil Wrote: We're using free service means we cannot push them really hard to fulfill what we need. Even they're generous enough to share it with other. I'll take a look for aaPanel. I believe from ur post it's developed by Chinese? Do their docs/forums in Chinese too or they do support English?

I mean, we all know that VestaCP developed by Russian (or other Soviet country that uses Russian) but their support forum also support English and many are using VestaCP. So we can get help easily. Sometimes Google failed to translate things correctly Wink

Well i did said it's the "internationalized" version of their original chinese BT panel they have everything well documented in english available on their website. As for their mobile application they are running a promo to offer their mobile plugin free for three year for teams you can join my team as i already have two members on it and will need three more to able to get that for free here's the link if needed https://www.aapanel.com/invite-friends2?...d=aZyh4X2z

(04-02-2021, 08:01 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: Wow, a very great post for comparing different free control panel software @TrK.

For me, I would particularly interested in TinyCP, because of its smaller memory requirement of course.

But although I have not tried Keyhelp before, it does sounds quite good in overall performance.

Both tinyCP and keyhelp are great but if you are not going to provide shared hosting to your peers keyhelp is not that amazing overall performance is great specially the optimized apache configs sadly no nginx for me Confusedad:

(04-02-2021, 09:06 AM)mzltest Wrote: Actually the BaoTa panel experienced significant security vulnerability months before.Guess what happened?They allow you to access PhpMyAdmin without any restriction.And they have a nick for "Bug Ta".Baota is also a freenium model.The basic version is free while advanced functions requires a license.

Similar Chinese cps include appnode,AMH etc and I can say appnode is a good choice too when I was experimenting my friend's vps however the free version can only hosts 3 domains.

And BTW ,what do you think of Ajenti X?I have heard od that but never tried it out.

Ah, i remember that one they fixed with an emergency patch after reported but as i always say better safe than sorry so i just had my phpadmin access and process killed right after i am done with it, sometimes even not bothering to install at all. I've heard about appnode and i do believe appnode and Baota share some short of same base. Comes to freemium model aapanel i guess doesn't have freemium as i didn't encountered any limitations as of yet but appnode is different story as i am not familiar with the source i don't want to get too close with it.
As for ajenti, for me it was really great until it worked for me as you might have guessed i shifted to aapanel just because of customizations it offered apparently i can't recall ajenti x but there was ajenti v but it's code is highly outdated and i won't recommend anyone to use it for anything at all but their ajenti v2 is really something for standalone devs or server management needs.

For your guys information aapanel installation script does indeed have another thing you guys might as well know or should def know it, during the installation the scripts fetch and send your server ip to be logged or count on baota/aapanel servers, they say they only collect this information to count total servers running their software or package while some will say it's questionable apart from few panel most of available panels(commercial and free) do that in some way just not telling you how and why.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]

Messages In This Thread
VPS control Panel Comparisons (FREE) - by TrK - 03-31-2021, 05:36 AM
RE: VPS control Panel Comparisons (FREE) - by TrK - 03-31-2021, 12:17 PM
RE: VPS control Panel Comparisons (FREE) - by TrK - 04-02-2021, 04:02 AM
RE: VPS control Panel Comparisons (FREE) - by TrK - 04-03-2021, 03:44 PM
RE: VPS control Panel Comparisons (FREE) - by TrK - 04-07-2021, 07:41 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting