arrow_upward

Poll: Which browser do you use often
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Google Chrome
50.00%
Mozilla FireFox
40.00%
Internet Explorer
0%
Safari
0%
Edge
0%
Other
10.00%
Total
20 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poll: Which browser do you use often
I want to know which browser you use much often. I, use chrome. Because it loads very fast even in slow loading pages.
(01-20-2017, 11:30 AM)adathu Wrote: I want to know which browser you use much often. I, use chrome. Because it loads very fast even in slow loading pages.

actually, i use some browsers such as google chrome, firefox, and edge... but it's depend on how you use it... i always use firefox because the add-ons/plugins that supported well for my web programming.. and for debugging/finding bugs etc...
(01-20-2017, 11:43 AM)Han105 Wrote: actually, i use some browsers such as google chrome, firefox, and edge... but it's depend on how you use it... i always use firefox because the add-ons/plugins that supported well for my web programming.. and for debugging/finding bugs etc...

Yes , I too use many browsers. But generally, I use chrome as it is already familiar to me.. I have been using it since 2012. I downloaded Google Chrome when I was irritated by internet explorer. You should probably know why I hate Internet Explorer.

Then , I became familiar with Chrome. But After, Chrome stopped supporting Flash Games, I used firefox.

Then, I switched back to chrome, when I heard of a extension called GameLoad. But When I started using it, I was not enough familiar with that, but then after some time, I got familiar with gameload.

But, Chrome does not support pause and resume downloads after session close. So, I switched again to firefox. Then I downloaded a Download manager and again switched back to chrome. 

huh,  Wink
I was using Firefox for a long time, I had it on almost all devices. Few months I needed extension for Steam but I couldn't find it for Firefox so I changed my browser to Chrome and now I'm using it everyday.
I use Google Chrome most often, but sometimes I still use Firefox.
I use Mozilla Firefox often, but sometimes I use Google Chrome, in my opinion, both are good browsers.
[Image: img.php?userid=467]
Thank you Post4VPS and CubeData for my VPS!
Before my favourite browser was Mozilla Firefox. But now-a-days I use Maxthon. It is better than Mozilla.
I like Google Chrome.Before Google Chrome i was using Mozila Firefox.
My Vote: Google Chrome
Chrome Is my best Smile Long Life Chrome Heart ... I just only use chrome on mobile and PC Smile
(01-21-2017, 04:30 PM)Liam_ Wrote: Long Live Google Chrome Heart , Firefox & other uses much cpu than chrome 

Huh, firefox is one of the most lightweight browsers it uses hardly about 220mb ram(with ublock origin and 3 more extensions) i am personally using it.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
Pages (3):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
03-30-2018, 08:35 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting