arrow_upward

Pages (6):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dot.tk Domains
Hello all Friends:
About a 5 years ago i was make a free dot tk web page. with the sub name of www.xxxxx.mylivepage.tk and use it for a year.
due to migration and some other settlement issues i can't approach it again. however. i am ask about freenom dot.tk domains.
any existing user of this service arw here to guide me? is it really long term solution to get a free domain to redirect my VPS ip on it? or it is risky or waste of time?

Need Good and positive response.

www.dot.tk
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
try to log in into your account which you used for creating .tk domain 5 years ago and update setting of your domain.
topic movd to general.
best regards
perry
I had 2 domain on dot.tk and everything was working good. Then they moved domains to freenom.com and after that I canceled all domains because I lost my vps. Now I am using 3 domains on freenom.com, 2 of them are almost 1 year old and I never had problems with them. Its easy to get domain on freenom.
I don't think you can do anything. Its lucky that you had a domain from them for a long time.
(02-24-2017, 07:03 PM)Lampard Wrote: I don't think you can do anything. Its lucky that you had a domain from them for a long time.
They will not delete your domain if your site is not too much inactive and not too much popular
I had a domain with them and according to my experiences those domains never really last much, all of them were taken back after a few months which was really sad.

I recommend you to save up some money and buy .us or .xyz domains, they will last you a whole year and are insanely cheap!
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
As to Ops question. If you want to use it for namesevers then I thought it would be a good free option. From what I gathered from what others say they seems to take domain names back either if those get too popular or too inactive. If you just use it for DNS then it wouldn't be a problem as long as you keep it active and renew at end of the year which is free.

I'm going to do a little test about this. registering 2 domains from them and then host those in 2 different servers.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I think you made a mistake by using .TK tld. They are the worst in customer service .
Tk domains are scam they will be deleted after 1 month of use i was using theere and i also got a decent amount of visitors at my site but than they deleted my domain
Pages (6):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting