arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Installation of Skype on Linux VPS Servers.
Hello all my Friend. hope you all are fine. i have a interesting thing for you. as all of you wish like me to a remote skype installation and operation on your Linux Server.
a useful link bellow. Request all of you to please try it on different Linux OS's . and write here your results.

[/url]Installation of Skype on Linux VPS Servers.

Best Regards
Sagher
[url=http://sevabot-skype-bot.readthedocs.io/en/latest/ubuntu.html#introduction]
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Thanks for sharing this video tutorial.It would be more interested .if you post it in your own words.
Have you tried it urself?

If you have, what were your experiences?
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(01-29-2017, 03:10 AM)Hero^ Wrote: Thanks for sharing this video tutorial.It would be more interested .if you post it in your own words.

I think this OK

Because copy and paste wil count as credit spam.
As it need to be made by you not by someone else
Yes i done it once on my Debian 8 64bit vps server. but i done it about 3 years ago, and i forget step by step process. but i use this tutorial as well and some others also. everything in this tutorial is in details. i personally think that copy all those info and some other working tutorials makes spam. and i don't want to violate rules. its too much lengthy tutorial to write. and cause spammy. so....!
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting