arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Modification In Post4VPS System
Hello,
I wanted to Discuss a abusing point/Bug at a point when users can able to get VPS for Free without doing posts after becoming VPS Holder.
Yea You heart it right, Just take a Example like:
There is a user with 26 posts and $120 credits named maybe Demon, who applied for VPS3 and won it in November's Giveaway, but as soon as he gets The VPS, he stop doing posts and I catched him and terminated his VPS3 at 1st of December, and now He demoted to registered user but he still have 26 posts and $120 credits, so he reapplies for VPS3 and again won it.. In this way the Cycle of getting Free Monthly VPS keeps going on..

It was just an example, users can abuse it very much,
that's why we have decided to take some measures to prevent it.

So from now on If any VPS Holder looses his VPS, and wants to re-apply in next Giveaway, then we would judge his application by keeping in mind his result credits(his credits-$100=result credits) and also He/she needs to give $100 credits from his virtual credits if he wons a VPS.
In this way if Mr. Demon re-applies and won any VPS then $100 credits would be subtracted from his main which was $120 and after winning,he would left with $20.

We Give excuses for real personal problems(like exams), but can't keep giving Free VPSs for nothing, its not the way how a Post2Host Forum works,

I hope users would understand that,

Regards,
Post4VPS Staff
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

That's really a good decision to prevent abuse, also that would make the forums more active, and would for sure eliminate such abusers.
I did not understand it, not too clearly, but i guess there is no change made in Monthly Renewal posts, only for the people who lost their VPS and are applying for next VPS, am i right?
Yeah its for users who didn't completed the Task and again request for a new VPS.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
(01-28-2017, 07:13 PM)Lampard Wrote: I did not understand it, not too clearly, but i guess there is no change made in Monthly Renewal posts, only for the people who lost their VPS and are applying for next VPS, am i right?

Yes it's only for the users who lost their VPS(reason: haven't done 20 posts),and Applying for a VPs in next Giveaway
We would keep in mind his real credits-$100 as his main credit while holding VPs holder and if he wins then $100 credits would be deducted from his main credits,
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

Why not just subtract 100 credits from a user's profile once he/she has got a VPS?
[Image: img.php?userid=467]
Thank you Post4VPS and CubeData for my VPS!
(01-29-2017, 06:19 AM)kek Wrote: Why not just subtract 100 credits from a user's profile once he/she has got a VPS?

I guess your sentence makes sense,
Revised the rules*
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

That's a good decision, It will definitely stop some of the abusers!
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
well i agree with you Dynamo.. like i think it's more fair for everyone Smile
good job

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

Well this means if they wait for next month they don't need to pay. As it is then a new request.
Pages (3):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting