3- OUTLOOK (HOTMAIL, ROCKETMAIL, MSN).
4- GMX MAIL.
5- AOL MAIL ( AMERICA ONLINE).
6- ZOHO MAIL.
7- LYCOS MAIL.
8- INBOX.COM.
9- HUSH MAIL.
10- AIM MAIL.

MY FAVORITE IS GMAIL AND YAHOO MAIL. AND I MOSTLY USE BOTH OF THEM.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
I use Outlook for my personal email, it's better since we can add aliases to our e-mails, and we can merge inboxes and it contains dozen of features that Gmail doesn't have. Basically, Gmail is simple and good for basic usage, Outlook is better for advanced usage.
i use gmail.

i hate thinks that says microsoft.
i dont care about the fuctionality.
gmail is way better than outlook.

loads way faster.
my pc barely cant even handle outlook due that there are somany requests.
and i have a decent pc btw.
i can play all games i want but out look still makes my browser crash.
+1 for Gmail. My favorite is Gmail too, because it is the fastest free email service that I tried in the last 10 years.

Inbox.com As a Free Email Service Has Been Permanently Discontinued. All free accounts have been deleted.

ROCKETMAIL domain is owned by YAHOO and not by Microsoft. In the 90s they called their email service by Rocketmail.

What about Yandex and Protonmail? I think both of them worth a place in the TOP 10 list.
i think one more think have to be part of discussion. and that was attachment provided by different mail servers.
google provide us 25MB for a single mail and also gdrive a shared drive for large files.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(02-02-2017, 05:44 PM)Dudi Wrote: +1 for Gmail. My favorite is Gmail too, because it is the fastest free email service that I tried in the last 10 years.

Inbox.com As a Free Email Service Has Been Permanently Discontinued. All free accounts have been deleted.

ROCKETMAIL domain is owned by YAHOO and not by Microsoft. In the  90s they called their email service by Rocketmail.

What about Yandex and Protonmail? I think both of them worth a place in the TOP 10 list.

+1 for Protonmail. It's great, even though more advanced features are premium-plan only. 
Even though I really like Proton, I am still using Gmail, about which I am positive too btw.. I have used Gmail for the last 10 years. I don't want to have to change my email address.
it seems that Gmail is a clear my choice Big Grin. It’s easily accessible which is very important for people who have large amounts of experience with e-mail as well as for those who are just stepping into the digital world. Gmail also allows larger attachments then Yahoo mail.
i choose gmail is because its very simpliest and lightweight too
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

Gmail(google) = gmail is the best.. Smile
Yahoo = yahoo is good.. for Facebook Tongue (to avoid hackers)
hotmail(outlook)= hotmail was the first mail i use.. but for some problems.. i change it and i use gmail

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

I use Gmail most of the time, but since they are a bit strict on making accounts so If sometimes I have to make alt email accounts I use Yahoo or Outlook
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
I usually use GMAIL as my main EMAIL provider, it's easy to use and very user friendly, next up YAHOO as for my backup emails.
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
09-25-2018, 08:25 AM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting