arrow_upward

Pages (4):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vyper VPN for Online Gaming
Hello Friends,
                       Today i am going to share a VPN Software.You can use this for online gaming.I play SA-MP ( San Andreas Multiplayer ) game.You can change your country using this vpn. I mostly use it for ban evasion in servers.
So lets start
Software Name: Vyper VPN
Download : Click Me
Size: 4.6 MB

How to setup Vyper VPN for Multiplayer Game.
1st: Click login/register button in main menu.
2nd: Put your password or fill the given form
3rd: Click on connect
To configure your protocol, open the options window and select the protocol tab
 To configure your server location, select the location drop down within the connect button
Anyone tried this application? I just wanted to know if it gives trial period like 1 hour / 1 day / 1 week or what? Also what countries it has?
I have it on mobile, it just gives me 1gb and ends not a trial period.
It's limited.
Try out CberGhost. It's free but it has advertisements. If you pay, then they'll remove the ads.
(09-11-2017, 01:37 PM)youssefbasha Wrote: I have it on mobile, it just gives me 1gb and ends not a trial period.
It's limited.

1 Giga byte every month? Seems fine but what countries does it have? Can you show it?

(09-11-2017, 02:23 PM)Dudi Wrote: Try out CberGhost. It's free but it has advertisements. If you pay, then they'll remove the ads.

Cyber Ghost is being used by a lot of people all over the world, My friend has a VPS and he created a VPN server on it, also the bandwidth is not specified like 1 GB or something close so it's good if you only wanna to hide your IP or bypass government blocks. if you wanna try it out you can check this LINK
[url=https://pilovali.nl/free-vpn/][/url]
(09-11-2017, 02:25 PM)AmirGT Wrote: 1 Giga byte every month? Seems fine but what countries does it have? Can you show it?

Not every month, and it supports all the countries 
See this ss https://imgur.com/a/MBOEG
Btw its good the only problem that its limited...
(09-11-2017, 06:20 PM)youssefbasha Wrote: See this ss https://imgur.com/a/MBOEG
Btw its good the only problem that its limited...

Aha it seems so fine but can you screen shot the countries section? I just wanna to see what countries does it have.
this thing is only for cheaters! why we need to ban evade? its so stupied
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
(09-15-2017, 01:30 PM)OldMeister Wrote: this thing is only for cheaters! why we need to ban evade? its so stupied

Actually VPN is made for being connected to your company or staff while you're away, also you can skip the block of sites if it's blocked by your country's government. I tried the VPN above but when I tried to connect it doesn't connect, I tried about 4 or 5 times but my account got locked for no reason, I contacted their support but they said that they can't provide this service for me.
(09-15-2017, 03:53 PM)AmirGT Wrote: Actually VPN is made for being connected to your company or staff while you're away, also you can skip the block of sites if it's blocked by your country's government. I tried the VPN above but when I tried to connect it doesn't connect, I tried about 4 or 5 times but my account got locked for no reason, I contacted their support but they said that they can't provide this service for me.
I tried to use Portugal but my account got locked. 
I contacted them and they told me that i choosed premium vpn. 
It even didn't connect and my account got locked and wont get unbanned.
Pages (4):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting