arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Notepad in Android
Which app do you use the most for taking Notes ? I have seen Android by default leaning on Google Keep. They even sync your notes so that people can carry it across devices. Same as with contacts.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

I use Android default Note-making app. It's fine if you like to write down something and later you would like to remember. Long time ago when I didn't have a smartphone I use SMS messages to make notes by saving draft messages.
Google keep for fast, small and remainder notes, also i can have a view on my desktop
Evernote for a complex note and more deep in information.

And my mind lol looks like a android system xD
Is Evernote good ? I have tried it once. Thought it has a complex interface. But, that was sometime back.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

Yes it is quite good, i had the some trouble of view like you have to evernote.
But try to understand how it works, take a time to understand how each link and part of the app work and you will feel professional using the app.
Is it that complicated ? What does it do than taking notes ? Anything extra ?
Thanks  @Post4VPS

(02-07-2017, 05:51 PM)meetdilip Wrote: Is it that complicated ? What does it do than taking notes ? Anything extra ?

Not complicated, maybe could looks diferent, exemple: if you are a gamer you must play games all the time, a new game you quicker than some other peopple.

hes focus is in catch notes or pices of text you wish to read or remember later 

https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/secti...-Overviews
I am using Sticky notes as a notepad i have downloaded it from play store and i make it as a widget Smile but it is not very good.
what about colorNote ? This one's simple in the extreme. It even gives you a visual cue for what to tap for a new note. Nice touch, that one. No pun meant.
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

(02-11-2017, 07:54 AM)maroon93 Wrote: what about colorNote ? This one's simple in the extreme. It even gives you a visual cue for what to tap for a new note. Nice touch, that one. No pun meant.

I have installed it, its a very good app Smile thx for sharing...
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-29-2020, 02:01 PM
Last Post: deanhills
01-30-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Conan
12-29-2017, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Golden

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting