arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I tend to think that AR is going to be tomorrow's tech. Augmented Reality could redefine your smart phone. Make it an entirely different device from what it looks to be today.
Google is already in fray with Tango.
ThanksĀ  @Post4VPS

AR is very interesting technology but its also dangerous. Hackers could use phone cameras to steal private information. I think it will be popular soon.
(02-21-2017, 04:18 PM)kubanek_kuba Wrote: AR is very interesting technology but its also dangerous. Hackers could use phone cameras to steal private information. I think it will be popular soon.

Every new technology had to face the problem from hackers, but most of them are solved. Don't worry about that, everything will be done to prevent it from hackers.
(02-21-2017, 04:18 PM)kubanek_kuba Wrote: AR is very interesting technology but its also dangerous. Hackers could use phone cameras to steal private information. I think it will be popular soon.

There is nothing you can do with hackers, hackers can hack anything they can hack bank accounts so its not a big talk while bank have high security
Ar is really good, a good example of AR was Pokemon Go, which was an instant hit I surely see a good future ahead of it
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
I don't get it why should it be more dangerous than the phones built-in standard 13MP cameras?
(02-25-2017, 05:54 PM)Honey Wrote: Ar is really good, a good example of AR was Pokemon Go, which was an instant hit I surely see a good future ahead of it

Maybe PokemonGo is just the early . Maybe in the future Ar technology will be used in many game . Like fps,rpg or other . So we will played it more fun Big Grin
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting