arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shared Hosting & Game Servers at zero cost - Hosting Dome
[Image: yaxaco4.png]

Hello, I'm excited to introduce to you our free game server & shared hosting service, it's very simple at zero cost, no advertisements or requirements. Main reason I'm providing this service is because some developers want to test their scripts with their friends, but they either can't afford a host or don't want to. Also for server owners who want to have fun with their friends and build a community and keep it online indefinitely. We're planning to provide most of the popular free game servers that's most used. Feel free suggest your favorite popular game servers to be added and we will consider it.

Available game servers:

• Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Multiplayer - 50 Slots

• Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Multiplayer - 50 Slots

• Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas - 50 Slots

• Minecraft - 6 Slots

• Counter Strike: 1.6 - 24 Slots

• Counter Strike: Source - 24 Slots

Features you get with your game server:

• Control Panel with integrated Web FTP to control your server

• FTP Access

• Free MySQL database (on request)

• Unlimited Disk space & Bandwidth

• All of that with zero cost, no monthly requirements nor advertisements

Shared hosting Plans:

- Basic shared hosting:

- 1 GB SSD Disk Space 
 - 40 GB Monthly Bandwidth 
 - SSL Certifcate by Lets Encrypt 
 - 1 MySQL Database
 - 1 FTP Account 
 - 5 Email Accounts 
 - 3 Subdomains

Price: Free - Order Now

What do we expect in return? 

Nothing much really, it's up to you, but if you like our service please make sure to tell your friends about us, and support us by buying one of our premium packages.

How to order?

Place an order from here, and wait till the order is approved and you'll get your server details in a note. 

Please be noted that we manually approve some of the orders to avoid abuse, so please be patient.

Feel free to contact me if you have any question. Open a support ticket for further assistance.

Sincerely,

Karim.
WoW.. SAMP Servers + Free Mysql DB.. Nice man.. i'll use it
and try to advert your hosting on samp forum

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

(02-21-2017, 06:35 PM)YOuNeS_Dz Wrote: WoW.. SAMP Servers + Free Mysql DB.. Nice man.. i'll use it
and try to advert your hosting on samp forum
Thanks, and yeah I'll try to do that. I'll be glad if I can hear your feedback about our service.
Little update: 2 new game servers has been added to the list, and available in the order page:
- Counter Strike: Source - 24 Slots
- Counter Strike: 1.6 - 24 Slots
Well I say good luck. Not even a single link back required you must be crazy.

But what are the server specs? I'm interested in that.
But it's free so I might test it out.
@Jayce i dont want game server host since i have my own VPSs but if you can allot me a mysql database with phpmyadmin access because i am not sure on my VPSs its can be gone anytime
(02-25-2017, 11:21 AM)perryoo11 Wrote: Well I say good luck. Not even a single link back required you must be crazy.

But what are the server specs? I'm interested in that.
But it's free so I might test it out.
The servers are running on powerful linux boxes with SSD powered disks, mostly on 3 GB ram & 2x 4000 Mhz CPU cores.

(02-25-2017, 11:25 AM)Decent12 Wrote: @Jayce i dont want game server host since i have my own VPSs but if you can allot me a mysql database with phpmyadmin access because i am not sure on my VPSs its can be gone anytime

Yes, you can pm me your desired username, password and database name and I'll set it up for you. 

On a side note, we also providing both free & premium shared hosting packages, make sure to check it out.
Nice hosting service

Might try it out If I needed it at some point
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
i will soon give it a try since i need it but not this time because i am busy woth some other works
Why minecraft server is available for just 6 slot ... . But it is free .Maybe we can use it for private server Big Grin. Thx for sharing .
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting