arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to SEO a Mybb forum
is any one have an idea about how to SEO a Mybb forum? any guide tutorial would be fine.
[Image: 687474703a2f2f7075752e73682f6f437766762f...322e676966]
with the little help with google managed to find this.. hope this will helpful

How To Install Google Seo 1.6.8 In Mybb 1.8
We All Wanna Index Our Forums/Websites To Search EnginesĀ 
So This Tutorial is All About How To Install Google Seo 1.6.8 Plugin In Mybb 1.8
1.Extract The Folder To Your Desktop
2.Open Google-SEO-1.6.8\inc\plugins\google_seo/Plugin.php
3.Search For "Compa"
4.Edit 16* To 18*
5.Save And Exit Now Upload It
Cool thing about forums is if you have high activity rate then your forum start ranking for so many keywords without any work at all. All you have to do is make bunch of threads and keep them active. Google usually view these topics as pages and rank them because these "page" keep getting more and more new content.

I have several forums and I don't bother to do SEO at all but all of these get lots of traffic from Google.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Agree with xdude .my opinion is Keep the forum active and have many member that post good content will help you
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
hi all thank you all for your opinions here. please share more of you findings here
Another thing which might help is adding your forum site to Google Analytics and Google webmaster tool. Both these free tools offer massive amount of information which can be used for understanding your traffic and find ways how to improve.

just add a SEO meta tag to the index.php . meta tag will be look like this
<meta name="keywords"
         content="KEYWORD1 KEYWORD2 KEYPHRASE1 etc.
         about 30 to 40 unique words">

<meta name="description"
         content="your description here">

i use that on my blog and it is kinda effective . but you also need other SEO . not only this meta tag
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Cool thing about forums is Search Engine Optimization happens automatically when your forum start growing bigger. When it has more and more active topics it will have more and more search engine ranking pages and receive more traffic through Google for those threads. So what you can do is create lots of topics which is popular in your niche and keep them active.

(05-07-2017, 01:04 PM)humanpuff69 Wrote: just add a SEO meta tag to the index.php . meta tag will be look like this
<meta name="keywords"
         content="KEYWORD1 KEYWORD2 KEYPHRASE1 etc.
         about 30 to 40 unique words">

<meta name="description"
         content="your description here">

i use that on my blog and it is kinda effective . but you also need other SEO . not only this meta tag

well i tried for it. but nothing happen.

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting