arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Is website loading so slow?
Hello,

I am not sure why but i have seen that from some days the website loading too slow. All other websites are working fine.
Hi @Lampard Site working fine and its also faster for me while i have internet problems
I'm gonna e honest here.

@Dynamo sorry if this comes hard but I have offered you to move to a better server but u still refuse at the day we are now.

The site is slow because it's still hosted @ clouding with a net speed below 1 MB/s

For the time I life now the speed is OK.
But there is still things that load better.
I'm going to say it here more agree.

Move to a decent provider.
I offered a place on my vps @ scaleway.
An better provider was OK to give you a vps for p4v.

There are enough choices.

This is my opinion I don't hate dynamo I just want to make him awake.
And your the owner just move Trk is always OK if its better.
Just don't lose it.

Thanks
Perry
@perryoo11 To be honest Site speed is fine for me i am not supporting dynamo but site speed is ok and i can browse things smoothly i dont know why @Lampard or you having problems :/
@Decent12 I'm actually talking where it is hosted.
(02-25-2017, 11:33 AM)perryoo11 Wrote: @Decent12 I'm actually talking where it is hosted.
Yeaa i also dont like this host cause of downtimes but Dynamo have some problems maybe you know So better to wait he will be also trying to change this host As soon As Possible
Well I'm available to move everything I have the time.
But he refuse.
Well then other websites would also load slow for me. Dynamo should use his sponsor's VPS or if he cannot, then there are big companies which provides Web Hosting at very cheap rate, they are also good.
(02-25-2017, 03:50 PM)Lampard Wrote: Well then other websites would also load slow for me. Dynamo should use his sponsor's VPS or if he cannot, then there are big companies which provides Web Hosting at very cheap rate, they are also good.
Dude Price does not matter but there should b a good system of payment because in pakistan we cant use paypal and many sites does not support Debit Cards
The website has been working fine, maybe your browser cache was deleted so the issue will resolve itself after sometime, if It does not try surfing It in Incognito mode just to make sure nothing else from the browser is effecting the performance of the website
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
09-23-2018, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Kururin

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting