arrow_upward

Pages (5):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free VPS Hosting @ FreeVPSClub!
Hello everyone!
Free VPS Club is providing free VPS hosting again!  We now provide VPS hosting from our sponsor like Hostdare!  There's no giveaways, we provide you with a VPS as soon as you have 30 posts and make a request!  To keep your VPS, all you have to do is make 15 posts each month.  Check us out here!

I'm also here to answer any questions if you have any so feel free to ask! Smile
Good to see it's back in action again. Also very reasonable posting requirement, pretty much like at freevps.us. What is the giveaway date ? Also I guess old members will have to make another 30 posts as initial post requirement ?

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(03-01-2017, 02:42 AM)xdude Wrote: Good to see it's back in action again. Also very reasonable posting requirement, pretty much like at freevps.us. What is the giveaway date ? Also I guess old members will have to make another 30 posts as initial post requirement ?

To make ourselves different, we're not going to have a giveaway, instead you may apply at anytime.  Smile
If you already have a account before and have more then 30 posts, then you just need 15 posts for that month before you apply.  Smile
Good to see that Its back, lets hope It can survive now. FDC was a really good idea though I'm sad It did not work out as expected.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Its hard to get a vps there and maintain to keep there site is inactive and not easy to create posts
(05-31-2017, 11:26 PM)Happymint Wrote: Its hard to get a vps there and maintain to keep there site is inactive and not easy to create posts

Why is it hard to get a vps there ? Don't they provide you a vps once you are done required 30 initial posts ? Yes forum is not every active right now which is a problem. But it's just 15 posts and we can always make new threads. Smile

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Just went there again, seems mostly dead to me :C

I guess they're still back to as good as they were before
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Good luck dude, sounds so cool and easy.
Keep it up!
Don't wait for it, bring it yourself!
the site is not active that much like freevps.us and Post4vps is active however they are doing there best to provide good services
Yea sadly, I hope we'll be just like them offering good quality services and high type of members.
Don't wait for it, bring it yourself!
Pages (5):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-14-2021, 07:35 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting