arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panel Designing Competition [Completed]
Greetings Fellow Members,

i'm happy to announce that we as organizing a VPS Panel designing competition from today onwards. as this is the 1st Competition so let me explain what this actually is in brief.

Pre-Giveaway competition is the competition in which we ask you guys to perform a certain task and in exchange you well get a worthy prize.

Now let's proceed to the the competition

Quote:Requirements / Task
We are developing a custom VPS panel for Post4VPS users, and as far as the functionality concerns it almost complete. but our requirement is a good design for it
Quote:Last Date: September 25, 2015
Quote:Components of the Panel
  1. VPS info
    • Hostname
    • VPS ID
    • IP
    • VNC PORT
    • VNC PASSWORD
    • CPU
    • RAM
    • STORAGE
    • SERVER NAME
    • STATUS
    • SERVER MODE
      • Normal
      • Safe
    • Creation Date
    • OS
  2. Power Options
    • Start
    • Stop
    • Reboot
  3. Console
  4. Rename Server
this is the basic component tree, you can change the positions as you like but don't change the categories.
Quote:How to Submit
1) Create the design (Use  good framework like bootstrap/angular etc)
2) Make it a zip file.

To submit your entry you can contact me directly before September 25, 2015
Quote:How we select the winner 
The staff members will decide the winner
Quote:What will be the Reward
you will receive the VPS of your Choice in this giveaway if you are eligible to apply. (We may consider some bonus too)
Quote:What is not Allowed
Submitting a illegal theme. now what is illegal theme, any Paid / Nulled / Edited without authority / Copied Themes 

if you have any question regarding this, don't hesitate to post below.

Quote://EDIT
Everyone who is participating please give your names to me by today(September 23, 2015 by Private Message), remember that the last date of theme submission is September 25, 2015 (GMT +5.30)
Best Regards
Rishabh Jain
Too bad I'm not that good with this. Anyway good luck for everyone who's going to participate.
(09-21-2015, 02:32 PM)Spank! Wrote: Too bad I'm not that good with this. Anyway good luck for everyone who's going to participate.

may be your design comes out to be better than all others. you never know unless you try.
I am not a good web designer but i will do my best to participate in this competition Smile
I don't recommend bootstrap.
Try something like PureCSS.io which is more lightweight.

Try some alternatives out there.

I'm not that good in web designing. Too bas I can't participate.

BTW are you using an API?
http://FreeVPS.club - Free VPSs!
(09-22-2015, 03:23 PM)Conan Wrote: I don't recommend bootstrap.
Try something like PureCSS.io which is more lightweight.

Try some alternatives out there.

I'm not that good in web designing. Too bas I can't participate.

BTW are you using an API?

yes i'm using an API System
(09-22-2015, 07:09 PM)karatekidmonkey Wrote: Good luck to everyone, but since this turned into a competition, I'm not in.
I'm done with Post4VPS now, too many people I know are moderators, but not me.  And the English on this forum is horrible (no offence).

well yes this is a competition because we thought everyone should get  chance to show their skils and there are 2 Global Moderators and those are enough. we do not need any more staff members. as far as the english is concerned our native language is not english. if we put much efforts in correcting our english the other improvements like new VPS might lose their pace. 

Our first giveaway will start soon and we need to concentrate on it

Best Regards
Rishabh Jain
(09-22-2015, 07:23 PM)Rishabh-Jain Wrote:
(09-22-2015, 07:09 PM)karatekidmonkey Wrote: Good luck to everyone, but since this turned into a competition, I'm not in.
I'm done with Post4VPS now, too many people I know are moderators, but not me.  And the English on this forum is horrible (no offence).

well yes this is a competition because we thought everyone should get  chance to show their skils and there are 2 Global Moderators and those are enough. we do not need any more staff members. as far as the english is concerned our native language is not english. if we put much efforts in correcting our english the other improvements like new VPS might lose their pace. 

Our first giveaway will start soon and we need to concentrate on it

Best Regards
Rishabh Jain

Put someone else to work on the English then.
Like rules say, use English which can be understand and i am very sure our English is understandable. If u think its not in any part of the forum then just point that out to staff in PM, if you really wants to help.

you don't have to pass out such comments in this topic as the objective of this topic is to make panel design not to pass out comments on our English.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

Everyone who is participating please give your names to me by today (Private Message), remember that the last date of theme submission is September 25, 2015 (GMT +5.30)
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting