arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello guys..
can you please help me..
my friend had some tools and he want to sell them.. he buy domain/web and he want to start on it.. but he dont know anything about how to do that..etc.. -he want something like when he person click "buy tools" etc.. he can  got it after he pay.. is that possible ? if so ,? can you please help me  ?
Thanks Smile

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

Well, I guess he should start first by creating his website to post all the details of his tools can do. It will be a good idea if he also make a sample video on how it works, how it supposed to be used and how it troubleshoot when there is a problem. May I know what is that "TOOLS" so maybe our buddies here can share some of their ideas.
He can use free php script to make online shop or theme for wordpress. If he need he can buy premium script for online shop.
(03-20-2017, 01:43 PM)kubanek_kuba Wrote: He can use free php script to make online shop or theme for wordpress. If he need he can buy premium script for online shop.

can you send me site of "free php script" ?
@Vuluts i think Spam/Hack tools i guess..

(03-20-2017, 02:36 PM)YOuNeS_Dz Wrote: can you send me site of "free php script" ?
@Vuluts i think Spam/Hack tools i guess..

X-Cart, Quick.Cart, AbanteCart
If you want wordpress check wp ecommerce
@YOuNeS_Dz Seriously bud? hmm not sure about it bro but this kind of tool should be sell anonymously and private since it's unethical it may be report or something.
(03-20-2017, 07:15 PM)Vuluts Wrote: @YOuNeS_Dz Seriously bud? hmm not sure about it bro but this kind of tool should be sell anonymously and private since it's unethical it may be report or something.

I think same but in internet you can easily find a lot of cracked programs or hacking tools. They are selling it for long time without problems.
(03-21-2017, 03:19 PM)kubanek_kuba Wrote: I think same but in internet you can easily find a lot of cracked programs or hacking tools. They are selling it for long time without problems.

well idk about hacks/spam i wont learn them,but my friend need help and i must help him only..
so please can you give me good one to download/install pls ?

Try using WHMCS, it is not a free solution but It is a cheap one, and you can do all sorts of things with it.

If you need a template, try looking for one at html5up.com
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(03-28-2017, 07:37 AM)Honey Wrote: Try using WHMCS, it is not a free solution but It is a cheap one, and you can do all sorts of things with it.

If you need a template, try looking for one at html5up.com

WHMCS is actually not a cheap one for a startup, most people start with other shopping carts due to its price.
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting