arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPS-1 DOWN from yesterday
Dear Admins.
Please update me regarding VPS-1. Host4fun Down from yesterday.
Cpanel was working and status shown Online when i restart machine. but no IP was shown.
Need your further assistance.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
My vps was offline for a while but now it looks like everything is good. Maybe it was technical issues.
I hope same in my case. i do several time reboot. but same issue. no traffic. no IP shown. status was online.
.as announced it was migration of vps's as i know on Downtime announcement. but when i got my new IP?
@sagher
"Cpanel was working and status shown Online when i restart machine. but no IP was shown. "

For Cpanel you thought for the Host4Fun's Virtualizor control panel?
Because without an IP address I think you shouldn't have access to Cpanel.
Hi All

We were migrating VPS from current server to a new one . All the VPS are online . But if you had configured the network manually inside the VM , then you need to reconfigure it .

I contacted the Post4VPS admin , but still I have not got any response back from them . If they are not replying me in timely manner I can not do much here.

Note : We will not be offering VNC for linux users any more.

Thanks
Riyad
(03-23-2017, 06:18 AM)Dudi Wrote: @sagher
"Cpanel was working and status shown Online when i restart machine. but no IP was shown. "

For Cpanel you thought for the Host4Fun's Virtualizor control panel?
Because without an IP address I think you shouldn't have access to Cpanel.

Yes i am talking about VM CP. And the latest update is. it was suspended. IP undefined.

@RIYAD : can you please update me regarding my VPS-1 ? its off still as i already update status. i still not get any PM regard my new configured VPS.
already two days gone. and i also lost all my personal data.
My first sad moment on post4vps.com
@sagher all the vps were moved , not created new .
I contacted the admin and still have not gotten any reply . All the vps are now under admin email and admin needs to re-create the user and allocate it to the post4vps users.
The old panel will not work any more , since we migrated to a new server .

@sagher wait for the admin to reply .

Thanks
Riyad
Than you very much @RIYAD : to inform quickly. i wish to receive PM soon from admins.
@sagher and other VPS 1 holders,
I have updated each one of your VPS 1 Info at your VPS Request Threads(everything would be same just URL change).

Hope this Issue has been fixed by now,

Regards,
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
10-19-2017, 04:10 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting