arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MY Wordpress Site
Hello Friends, 
I have installed wordpress on my site.I will share software's, games, apps, etc. I am using NewsMag theme on my site. Tell me about its theme. How it looks? 
http://www.vcmpr.com
The design is great.What Wordpress theme is it?
What does the VCMPR domain name mean?
(03-23-2017, 06:29 AM)Dudi Wrote: The design is great.What Wordpress theme is it?
What does the VCMPR domain name mean?

hahaha Dude. I bought this domain for gaming server forums.but later i found information about wordpress site.so i installed wordpress. This theme is named as NewsMag or NewsPaper Theme.
It'd be better if you remove the "Calendar" tab from the bottom-right, apart from that, everything is great.
(03-23-2017, 12:00 PM)Jayce Wrote: It'd be better if you remove the "Calendar" tab from the bottom-right, apart from that, everything is great.

Thanks Jayce for your feedback.I shall take a look into calendar but can you tell me what is problem in it?
Well i think as long as you will open it for games and softwares it should look more  like serious cuz for example if someone wants to download a software lets say the theme of website will give him an idea of being fake or viruses ( sorry for my judgement.)

I have a game blog but im using this theme.
[Image: oSLB4J0.png]
(03-23-2017, 01:30 PM)LazzyBoy Wrote: Well i think as long as you will open it for games and softwares it should look more  like serious cuz for example if someone wants to download a software lets say the theme of website will give him an idea of being fake or viruses ( sorry for my judgement.)

I have a game blog but im using this theme.
[Image: oSLB4J0.png]

Thanks for your feedback @Lazzy Boy, but the main thing for a blog posts is the keyword.
Your theme looks fine, but the logo is not that good, you should make a new logo, oh and i like those tutorials if they are made by yourself.
(03-24-2017, 05:13 PM)Lampard Wrote: Your theme looks fine, but the logo is not that good, you should make a new logo, oh and i like those tutorials if they are made by yourself.

Oh Thanks for your feedback. Of course those tutorials are made my me and i shall change the logo.
Fans counters on the left isnt working well for me. On facebook you have 56 likes but on site it shows 0.
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-16-2020, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Amresh
11-29-2019, 04:03 PM
Last Post: xdude
01-07-2019, 08:49 AM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting