arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Counter Strike 1.6 GameServers
Hello friends!
So, i'm founder of a gaming community which is named as Baloch Gaming Community.
We have 3 gameservers to play on it.
and the Ip Address :-
BGC Public :- 193.192.59.233:27050
BGC Afk:- 193.192.59.233:27047
BGC Clanwar :- 51.254.62.36:27016
Kindly Join these servers and Enjoy more with funn...
Our Group :- www.facebook.com/groups/1445859099021112
Founder fb link:- www.facebook.com/tyson.garanger.3
Servzen.com | Premium Hosting Provider!
Fast, secure and affordable plans | VPS Hosting | Shared Hosting.
Counter Strike cool..
but can i ask you guys ?how to make CS1.6 Popular ? should i donate to do that ?

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

What you mean by popular ? , just choose a right gamemode to host then share it in some groups and you will get players.
Ah Counter Strike. I do not play counter strike but nice work man. Best of Luck with your gaming community.
These servers are 24/7 amd Unlaggy! You can play everytime. Smile
Servzen.com | Premium Hosting Provider!
Fast, secure and affordable plans | VPS Hosting | Shared Hosting.
Good Job Haris for running your game servers on Counter Strike 1.6 successfully i would say you are good game server hosting and it is great that you have popular community on Facebook i have Facebook i use other things to discover on Facebook but i don't play Counter Strike 1.6 i play Habbo Retro.
(03-26-2017, 11:55 AM)Hero^ Wrote: Ah Counter Strike. I do not play counter strike but nice work man. Best of Luck with your gaming community.

i mean i cant see my server on internet tab...  :c
or i have to pay for that ?

Old good cs 1.6 Heart I see that your community is popular, 10k users in group. Good luck with your project.
@YOuNeS_Dz best way to connect to server is add ip to favorites and then try to connect or use console command.
thanks for providing a server . it will be useful for some people especially who playing cs 1.6 or want to nostalgia a bit but the problem is most 1.6 server is using protocol 48 and most pirate version of the game use protocol 47 . so that is actually a great anti piracy just like minecraft if you crack it you only can go to offline mode server .

is there a patch for protocol 48 for pirate user ? if there is i think protocol 48 anti piracy is not really that good
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(04-16-2017, 08:32 AM)kubanek_kuba Wrote: Old good cs 1.6 Heart I see that your community is popular, 10k users in group. Good luck with your project.
@YOuNeS_Dz best way to connect to server is add ip to favorites and then try to connect or use console command.

well i know
about Fav: some servers wont be added to favorite..
about console cmd: meh.. and why should i use connect IP always best way is Fav..

Pages (3):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting