arrow_upward

Pages (5):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Movies of All Time
Video 
Hi guys let me know. What is the best movie you've ever seen ??
mine is The Shawshank Redemption Big Grin
Fantastic movie! Well acted, well plotted, well filmed. Such a beauty to watch over and over
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

The Kingsman , best movie i've watched so far from action movies
The Grimsbey Brothers , funnies movie i've ever watched
There are alot of movies i've watched but i cant remember their names currently
I don't like action movies, i like horror and funny movies.
I like
Mr. Mrs 420
Happy Go Lucky
Singh is Bling
(03-26-2017, 07:30 PM)LazzyBoy Wrote: The Kingsman , best movie i've watched so far from action movies
The Grimsbey Brothers , funnies movie i've ever watched
There are alot of movies i've watched but i cant remember their names currently

i think The Kingsman is great too, good act and awasome weapons they used

Passengers is the best movie I've seen so far, it's a SciFi movie, I really liked it.
(03-27-2017, 02:14 AM)Hero^ Wrote: I don't like action movies, i like horror and funny movies.
I like
Mr. Mrs 420
Happy Go Lucky
Singh is Bling
none of your movies that I watch, maybe i ll watch it later Big Grin

(03-27-2017, 06:14 AM)maroon93 Wrote: none of your movies that I watch, maybe i ll watch it later Big Grin

These are indian punjabi movies, so i think nobody on this forum has watched these movies.
(03-27-2017, 06:09 AM)Jayce Wrote: Passengers is the best movie I've seen so far, it's a SciFi movie, I really liked it.

i watch this movie a couple days ago i like the story and the actors. Jennifer Lawrence and Christ Pratt are both extremely likable actors, and the situation they're in is actually a pretty interesting one

(03-27-2017, 06:16 AM)Hero^ Wrote: These are indian punjabi movies, so i think nobody on this forum has watched these movies.

oh, I see, i like some Indian movies too but i forgot the title of it

(03-27-2017, 06:32 AM)maroon93 Wrote: i watch this movie a couple days ago i like the story and the actors. Jennifer Lawrence and Christ Pratt are both extremely likable actors, and the situation they're in is actually a pretty interesting one

oh, I see, i like some Indian movies too but i forgot the title of it

Hmm Nice, I like indian punjabi movies. I also hate some bollywood movies due to there reactions.They made actions that are not possible.
Dump and dumper 2 - the greates and funnies movie xD
Liar i dont remember if thats right name of a movie but i know that is funny movie.
Pages (5):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting