arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone guys use CCleaner?
Hello Guys,
Any of you guys use CCleaner that shows cleaning disk spaces , clearing browsing data , clearing DNS Cache but it is free , improved and fast to use no cost at all  i have no problems with my CCleaner Software i use it regularly everytime as i need it to improve my fast PC. i use CCleaner for few years still no issues at all . Also it supply reg to clean to make it fast Computer or Laptop.
Yeah I use it in both computer and also in my mobile phone. It's a software which should be in every computer. They do have a another know so known software which detects all hardware in your computer.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Well to be honest i have never used any of these cleaners as long as i havent bought it im not sure if that cleaner really cleans it or just messes up with my programms that i havent used for a long time as far as i know these programs are based on your usage of programms so means if you dont use google for an example for a long time it will ask you to clean it so
Im using it for a long time and never had problem with it, I use it mainly to clear registry. I have it on phone too and it works good.
CCleaner is a free software that is work . unlike those paid software that is fake and contain annoying nag screen
if your computer is dirty CCleaner is a great piece of software . and CCleaner is the best free cleaner

and by the way your registry doesnt really need to be cleaned . that is just a bullsh*t . i use ccleaner to clean junk files not a registry
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
i'm using CCleaner long time ago(since 2015 i guess)
it's really good,but sometimes dat app delete my files Tongue ..

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

It's a good free software, I used it a lot in the past, but I think nowadays tere are better alternatives to choose from.
(04-15-2017, 10:08 AM)Dudi Wrote: It's a good free software, I used it a lot in the past, but I think nowadays tere are better alternatives to choose from.

Can you give some examples? Which software do you prefer do keep your computer fast and clean?
i installed ccleaner on my pc for long time ago. For quick, thorough cleaning, nothing beats CCleaner's free version. At least that's my experience.
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

I would recommend CCleaner but i prefer 360 Total Security, i think it's more efficient and quicker
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting