arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Wordpress]How to install a wordpress theme
How to Install a Wordpress Theme

Hello friends, 
                       I hope everybody is fine.Today i am going to show you how to install a wordpress theme.First of all a little introduction to the Wordpres.
What is Wordpress?
WordPress is an online, open source website creation tool written in PHP.Most of the sites who earn money via sharing software's and information use wordpress for there websites.
About Wordpress
On this site you can download and install a software script called WordPress. To do this you need a web host who meets the minimum requirements and a little time. WordPress is completely customizable and can be used for almost anything. There is also a service called WordPress.com which lets you get started with a new and free WordPress-based blog in seconds, but varies in several ways and is less flexible than the WordPress you download and install yourself.
What You Can Use WordPress For?
WordPress started as just a blogging system, but has evolved to be used as full content management system and so much more through the thousands of plugins and widgets and themes, WordPress is limited only by your imagination. (And tech chops.)
What Wiki Say about Wordpress

WordPress is a free and open-source content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL.[5] WordPress is installed on a web server that is either part of an Internet hosting service or a network host in its own right. The first case may be a service like WordPress.com, for example, and the second case could be a computer running the software package WordPress.org.[6] A local computer may be used for single-user testing and learning purposes. Features include a plugin architecture and a template system. WordPress was used by more than 27.5% of the top 10 million websites as of February 2017.[7] WordPress is reportedly the most popular website management or blogging system in use on the Web,[8] supporting more than 60 million websites.
Now i am going to show you how to install a Wordpress Theme.
So Lets Start.

First of all there are two method of theme installation.
If you have downloaded the theme into your computer and the second is the direct download and install from wordpress server.
So lets start first i shall show you how to install the theme from your computer.

1st: Go to your website and login into your account.
2nd: Now you have to click the Button [font=Roboto,]WordPress dashboard[/font]
[font=Roboto,]3rd: I[font=Roboto,]n your WordPress dashboard, go to Appearance > Themes > Add New.[/font][/font]
[font=Roboto,][font=Roboto,]Here is a screenshot for you.[/font][/font]
[font=Roboto,][font=Roboto,][Image: NGoTlBh.png][/font][/font]
[font=Roboto,][font=Roboto,]4th: [font=Roboto,]From there you’ll see an option for “Upload” at the top of the screen. Click the “Browse” button, navigate your computer files and select the .ZIP file for your downloaded extension.[/font][/font][/font]
[Image: GnrJFtU.png]
[Image: iLbd5e2.png]

WordPress Theme activation

Simply activate the theme like you do for any other theme in your WordPress admin. Once uploaded, click the “Activate” link.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-09-2021, 04:39 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting