arrow_upward

Poll: Which mobile brand you are using?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Apple
6.67%
Samsung
40.00%
Xiaomi
20.00%
Oppo
6.67%
Vivo
0%
Sony
13.33%
LG
0%
Huawei
6.67%
Nokia
0%
Asus
6.67%
Total
15 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Pages (4):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which mobile brand you have?
Let's make a poll to see which mobile brands you are using? and why you choose to buy it?

Right now I was using my Oppo F1S, the only reason why I bought this phone is because my wife really likes to take pictures and specially selfies and Oppo F1s is what they called "Selfie Experts" lol
Only Two options for select your Brand. but in real i have many.
i have Huawei Honor 4C
i have Sony Xperia Z5 Premium
i have Samsung Note 5
i have LG G3 LTE
And now i wish to buy Amazon Fire Phone 3D. but not available in my country. it's only for Americans.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
I had Sony Xperia Z5 since like long time ago (4years maybe), but it was stolen and I couldn't retrieve it back, so bought Samsung Galaxy S6 back then, and yes it's still worky and in a good condition.
@Jayce : Do you know how to Make Xperia Z5 Camera Better. as it is 23MP but so poor in pixels and focus. also Heating issue on back side exact place of NFC. its just like burning. specially when on graphics like games. video songs. etc...
(04-18-2017, 09:06 PM)Vuluts Wrote:
Let's make a poll to see which mobile brands you are using? and why you choose to buy it?

Right now I was using my Oppo F1S, the only reason why I bought this phone is because my wife really likes to take pictures and specially selfies and Oppo F1s is what they called "Selfie Experts" lol

i see why you use oppo . not because selfie expert but because you are fooled by sales . sales get more money buy selliing oppo phones than other brand so that is why sales really like to force people to buy oppo

just admit it . i used to fooled by sales too
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
@humanpuff69 actually I wasn't fooled by sales agent but attract also with installment without credit card
Had a Samsung Galaxy J5 2015 and an Alcatel Touch I don't know which model :p
Planning to buy a Galaxy S6 Edge? Is it a good phone if there is a phone with the same price and better specs tell me.
Sony phones have good camera but these models tend to be tad more expensive than Samsung. I like Samsung phones. Right now I use a Galaxy S4 and I had a Galaxy S3 for a short while and both these smart phones are great. But these days Chinese brands are getting better too.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(04-21-2017, 01:31 AM)xdude Wrote: Sony phones have good camera but these models tend to be tad more expensive than Samsung. I like Samsung phones. Right now I use a Galaxy S4 and I had a Galaxy S3 for a short while and both these smart phones are great. But these days Chinese brands are getting better too.

But i hate Samsung Phones because it's hangup exact after an year. however you buy 100$ handset or 800$ handset. same. as i recently buy Note 5. after an year. stuck again and again. even in simple uses. so i shifter to huawei. more reliable then samsung. and more pocket friendly then samsung or sony.
(04-20-2017, 03:30 PM)Vuluts Wrote: @humanpuff69 actually I wasn't fooled by sales agent but attract also with installment without credit card

i think there are installment withotu credit card on any brand . that is depend on the seller . and my opinion is next time you buy a phone dont buy oppo phone again because the seller get huge bonus / profit margin for selling oppo phone

i was fooled by oppo sales and i ended up buying oppo phone . from the spec it is sh*t but that is not the real problem . the real problem is that it had a problem with poorly bulit usb port (mine shorted for no reason and my stupid oppo phone ended up dying . hard brick not bootlop) and constantly breaking eMCC (im lucky enough to not ecounter that . but my phone is died because of the first problem)

oppo phone is not recomended . selfie expert? well that megapixel is just INTERPOLATED that mean it is probably from the lower megapixel (ex : 8 mp) but upscaled to 16mp . the sensor that used on oppo f1 "selfie expert" phone have bad low light and that is because front camera is small and receive smaller light

my next phone will not be oppo . disappointed
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Pages (4):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
08-16-2020, 10:55 AM
Last Post: tryp4vps
07-25-2018, 07:35 AM
Last Post: Golden

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting