arrow_upward

Poll: Do ClearType make text look better
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes Absolutely
100.00%
No thanks . i prefer the blocky font instead
0%
Total
5 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
make the text on your pc look nicer
Today i will show you how to make your text on your windows computer look nicer than before . Windows actually included this hidden feature since windows xp . this feature will give you a feeling of reading a paper without getting a better DPI (depth per inch) screen . dont belive me? just look at this differences
[Image: 66e101cabeee4a53a52e5719927831bc.png]
as you can see massive differences . its almost look like a paper . Cleartype is basically LCD Smoothing technology that anti alias the text to make it look nicer on LCD Screen that have low dpi (most monitor have only 96dpi screen). and in this thread i want to show you how to get that better text quality
1.Press the start button
[Image: cecce2e9b0fe45f3b108e547660ef825.png]
2.search for "cleartype"
[Image: 2fd5b901d92f4fe6b79ca84cd4175448.png]
3.Click on the "Adjust ClearType Text"
[Image: 0f685f39aef248d38da5116b227a4011.png]
4.Check the "turn on ClearType" checkbox shown below and click next
[Image: 912561d779924b34a5bc344f0e271e8c.png]
5.Press the "next" button
[Image: 097d7878ac3d486bad461c070dec666a.png]
6.Now select the text that look better (you do this four times)
[Image: 3fd70c4e45e74011939b02cd927c38ca.png]
7.now to press finish to exit the Adjust cleartype text program and apply the new smooth text
[Image: 138884c55512472da80b8ed8c87fb24e.png]
8.Now you see the differences
[Image: 66e101cabeee4a53a52e5719927831bc.png]

This LCD Smoothing is working . i discovered it when i using windows xp and playing with it and then i accidientaly found a feature called ClearType i tried it and it make the screen much better so i back to my real machine (the xp one is virtual machine) and search for cleartype and what i see is the same feature and same result

this cleartype is very reccomended especially for low dpi user like me

comment your thought below!
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Nice tutorial, I've never see this function. I think that it will help someone with small screen, I dont see big difference on 24'' screen but it always something.
If I remember correctly then Microsoft introduced ClearType on Windows XP. That was my second favorite OS...
(04-26-2017, 05:54 PM)Dudi Wrote: If I remember correctly then Microsoft introduced ClearType on Windows XP. That was my second favorite OS...

but for some reason cleartype doesnt enabled by default which is kinda strange . cleartype make text much clearer to see but i think the reason is back than not every people use lcd so they disable it by default but why not enable it on much newer version of windows? nowdays almost all people use lcd screen . cleartype isnt a resource hug either . i see same ram and cpu usage while using cleartype so there is almost no reason to not use this cleartype
Terminal
Nice tutorial. but xp is no more famous after win7 win8 and win10 so can you please tell me about those OS's ?
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
cleartype was on on default on my side.
i always turn on the clear type function on my windows pc that it make nice look when i see it
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

ye i saw this and already test it :v
can i ask you ?
last time idk what i edit there
but when i enter any game(like CS1.6/SAMP) Quality of game look suck.. and my game was look like HD..
how to fix that please ? if you know ofc Smile

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

(04-29-2017, 08:32 AM)YOuNeS_Dz Wrote: ye i saw this and already test it :v
can i ask you ?
last time idk what i edit there
but when i enter any game(like CS1.6/SAMP) Quality of game look suck.. and my game was look like HD..
how to fix that please ? if you know ofc Smile

maybe you can turn off cleartype when playing a game . i never ecounter that problem before
Terminal
i've already try that.. but same :v
any solution ??

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting