arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[GIVEAWAY] Free Shared Hosting & Free Reseller Hosting
Dear Post4VPS Members,

YouResell is a new little local company so a non-registered site. We do this Free giveaway to you guys to learn more items on the internet. If you can't afford a website package or want to use it for yourself only, feel free to take a look. We offer free Shared cPanel hosting and Free Reseller Hosting with WHM/cPanel for free!

Current version: 0.1B

What coming soon?
Once our forum getting active will we give huge packages away for free. We need an active forum and then we can from start.

What are the upgrades by an active forum?

SHARED INCLUDED:
Unlimited Disk Space
Unlimited Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
Unlimited Domains
Free SSL
LiteSpeed Powered Servers
CloudLinux Optimized
Real 24x7 Premium support
99,99 Uptime Guarantee
Unlimited CPU allowance
Weekly Backups

RESELLER INCLUDED:
Unlimited Disk Space
Unlimited Bandwidth
Unlimited cPanel Accounts
Unlimited Features
Unlimited Domains
Free SSL
LiteSpeed Powered Servers
CloudLinux Optimized
Real 24x7 Support
99,99% Uptime Guarantee
Unlimited CPU Allowance
Weekly Backups

THIS APPLY AT V0.5K Then have we enough time to stable our free hosting.

Here some FAQs about our free give away which give also some answers to the related questions.
Q: Why do you use a free usa.cc domain name?
A: We want to make sure that we giving this hosting away worldwide without any costs
Q: How long will you provide this?
A: We planned to host this at least for 2 years as of now. Probably longer.
Q: Is it legal?
A: Yes it's fully legal.
Q: Do you have hidden charges?
A: No, our giveaway is free forever. It's like paid hosting but we provide paid quality for free.
Q: Do my packages getting automatic activated?
A: No unfortunately not anymore, we have tonight more than 500 registered packages in an hour by one client. So as of now do we activate all accounts manually. We do not check your website before we activate it but once you placed your order will we activate it but this is just to prevent the spam problem that caused last night.
Q: I do not get an email confirmation, what must I do?
A: Make sure you check your SPAM/JUNK folder, it could be that it landed there. If you do not get any email even in your SPAM/JUNK then send us an email which is located at our footer of the website.
Q: Do you provide 24x7 Support for us?
A: Yes all our clients have access to our Ticket support and our Forum.

Q: What will happen if your website goes down and not back online?
A: Your account will stay online, our website can offline due to some technical errors.
Q: Do you going change it to a TLD Domain soon?
A: Unfortunately can't I confirm this because we need first a lot of clients before we switch to a TLD domain.

Our Giveaway packages.
Our Shared Package becomes with:
Bronze (Shared)
5GB Disk Space
50GB Bandwidth
4 Feature Extensions
4 Domains
99,9% Uptime
Weekly Backups
24x7 Support
cPanel
Softaculous Premium
RVSiteBuilder
Free SEO Tools
SPAM Assassin
DDoS Protection

Silver (Shared)
10GB Disk Space
100GB Bandwidth
5 Feature Extensions
5 Domains
99,9% Uptime
Weekly Backups
24x7 Support
cPanel
Softaculous Premium
RVSiteBuilder
Free SEO Tools
SPAM Assassin
DDoS Protection

Gold (Shared)
5GB Disk Space
50GB Bandwidth
10 Feature Extensions
Unlimited Domains
99,9% Uptime
Weekly Backups
24x7 Support
cPanel
Softaculous Premium
RVSiteBuilder
Free SEO Tools
SPAM Assassin
DDoS Protection

Diamond (Reseller)
5GB Disk Space
50GB Bandwidth
5 cPanel Accounts
Unlimited Feature Extensions
Unlimited Domains
99,9% Uptime
Monthly Backups
24x7 Support
LiteSpeed
Virus Scanner
Softaculous Premium
WHM/cPanel
Free SEO Tools

[font=arial, helvetica, san-serif]Homepage: https://youresell.usa.cc
Forum: https://youresell.usa.cc/forum
ToS: https://youresell.usa.cc/terms.html
[/font]
Seems legit and professionally made and i'm going to use it, but please change the CPU usage as you said it is unlimited but it only says 20% on the website that's all.
Overall wish you good luck and keep it up Smile
You should consider moving away from the free domain, a dot com domain costs roughly $8 a year.
(04-30-2017, 05:03 PM)Hawkz Wrote: Seems legit and professionally made and i'm going to use it, but please change the CPU usage as you said it is unlimited but it only says 20% on the website that's all.
Overall wish you good luck and keep it up Smile
The upgrade packages have unlimited CPU that will be added once we have an active community. Default plans have just 20% we can put it higher, or you want to fund the server Wink I don't you want. If we do not limit the CPU on this server will it getting overloaded.
(04-30-2017, 05:06 PM)Jayce Wrote: You should consider moving away from the free domain, a dot com domain costs roughly $8 a year.
Yes, we planned that already but we want first around 120 active members before we going switch. But once that done will we use a TLD. Just note that this is some kind of beta.
is this still free? i would like to resell if possible
(05-01-2017, 04:17 PM)kazurengan Wrote: is this still free? i would like to resell if possible

Hi,

It's still free and it's allowed to resell them however you have to read our free hosting rules before resell.
Is there any requirements for keeping it or its free for ever without doing anything

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting