arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazon Affiliate Site
Video 
Any one here working on amazon affiliate?
affiliate marketing through search engine Smile
(05-04-2017, 08:08 PM)shanarain3 Wrote: Any one here working on amazon affiliate?
affiliate marketing through search engine Smile

i actually saw the amazon affiliate ads before .
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Yeah I do run about half dozen active Amazon affiliate websites. Actually I need to update those sites since I haven't touched those for a while.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(05-05-2017, 02:10 PM)xdude Wrote: Yeah I do run about half dozen active Amazon affiliate websites. Actually I need to update those sites since I haven't touched those for a while.

can you pm me anyone of those,want to check your seo strategy and site structure Smile maybe we can exchange backlinks and other ideas as well.
Sorry can't show my own sites. Had some bad experience in past because of that. Also one of the top rules when it comes to AdSense or Amazon business is never show your sites to anyone else. Smile

But there are plenty of good examples you can find if you check Google for those buying keywords.

(05-17-2017, 04:14 AM)xdude Wrote: Sorry can't show my own sites. Had some bad experience in past because of that. Also one of the top rules when it comes to AdSense or Amazon business is never show your sites to anyone else. Smile

But there are plenty of good examples you can find if you check Google for those buying keywords.

Ohh, can you tell us your monthly income from those 6 sites then?
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Used to get about $100 from each site, specially in last quarter of the month. It's been a while since I touched these sites so those are just working on Auto mode. I need to start working on these again and get them ready for Christmas which is the best time for Amazon affiliate sites.

(05-23-2017, 07:54 AM)xdude Wrote: Used to get about $100 from each site, specially in last quarter of the month. It's been a while since I touched these sites so those are just working on Auto mode. I need to start working on these again and get them ready for Christmas which is the best time for Amazon affiliate sites.

bro just 100$/Month O.o ..btw can I have your FB account link? if u don't mind
If you have any questions about Amazon Please ask here. I think it would be beneficial for everyone. If you want to learn more about Amazon and traffic sources check the BHW forum. This is the best place where you can find everything you need to know. Smile

Amazon is mostly only for Americans. If you want to reach other countries such as Russia, then try Alixpress aff's.
Pages (3):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
10-14-2021, 05:19 AM
Last Post: harry_v
04-17-2020, 06:39 PM
Last Post: hamed

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting