arrow_upward

Pages (5):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Software do you use for screenshot your pc?
For screenshoting i mostly use lightshot because it is simple to launch and use . i just go press the printscreen button and lightshot showed up and also i can upload it straight to lightshot server so i dont need to upload the image manually . it is great for hosting screenshot on forum like this forum
Proof:
[Image: 9999cc7c6ed248189a1aa99e8d931cfa.png]
I even host this image in lightshot server . it is really convinient

What is your screenshot software? Comment below
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(05-06-2017, 06:32 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: For screenshoting i mostly use lightshot because it is simple to launch and use . i just go press the printscreen button and lightshot showed up and also i can upload it straight to lightshot server so i dont need to upload the image manually . it is great for hosting screenshot on forum like this forum
Proof:
[Image: 9999cc7c6ed248189a1aa99e8d931cfa.png]
I even host this image in lightshot server . it is really convinient

What is your screenshot software? Comment below

I'm old school I use my Prt Sc SysRq button and then just paste it in Paint :p or if i want to edit it i just use Photoshop.
Old is gold mate Big Grin
(05-06-2017, 10:32 AM)Hawkz Wrote: I'm old school I use my Prt Sc SysRq button and then just paste it in Paint :p or if i want to edit it i just use Photoshop.

i actually sometime do that too if i need light editing with paint that lightshot simpy cannot do
Terminal
I was using SHU for long time but now I use Print Screen and F12 in Steam games.
(05-06-2017, 10:32 AM)Hawkz Wrote: I'm old school I use my Prt Sc SysRq button and then just paste it in Paint :p or if i want to edit it i just use Photoshop.

Same just like @Hawkz said. It's just easy as 1 2 3.
im using windows original tool "snipping tool" Big Grin we can select what we want to take a pict
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

As others already mentioned I think the easiest program is Paint and the Windows' built-in Screenshot function key.
(05-30-2017, 06:38 AM)maroon93 Wrote: im using windows original tool "snipping tool" Big Grin we can select what we want to take a pict

i actually used to that tool before but since that tool gone because im using a basic version of windows i use lightshot instead and when i move to the version of windows that have it . i already familiarized with lightshot and i probably doesnt gonna go back soon
Terminal
I dont use any software for taking screenshot i just press prtsc simply and paste the screenshot in paint its simple for me
I use Fraps and Bandicam i have used both one in pc And one in Laptop but i dont like windows should have this system by default
Pages (5):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-18-2020, 04:08 PM
Last Post: deanhills
09-16-2020, 11:20 AM
Last Post: sagher
04-10-2020, 12:06 AM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting